We recognize employees as our most important asset and we focus on making Color House Graphics their first choice for employment. Are you ready to join a company that recognizes YOU as their biggest asset?
MUST HAVE BINDERY OPERATOR EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
West Michigan printing and book manufacturing company is seeking an experiencedBindery Operator with the following skills:
Run designated or various pieces of bindery equipment such as folder, stitcher, cutter or laminator. Set up, adjust and operate designed bindery equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret written job tickets or other job specifications containing bindery requirements.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in proper running condition.
- Examines finished work frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects run samples to be sure they meet quality standards
- Cleans and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May be cross trained to run other equipment as needed.
- Adheres to all safety policies.
Job Type: Full-time
We can be flexible to work with you on your work hours/schedule.
Benefits:Vacation, holiday, health, dental, life,disability, and 401(k) plans.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AS OFFSET PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR TO APPLY
West Michigan printing and book manufacturing company is seeking an experiencedOffset Press Operator with the following skills: Set up and operate a 2 color offset printing press.
Primary Job Functions:
- Sets-up and operates the 2 unit, 40 inch perfecting press to manufacture 1 and 2 color book press sheets.
- Verifies quality of printed product coming off of press, such as quantity, ink density and printing defects.
- Acts as last quality check before bindery.
- Performs scheduled maintenance as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Have at least 1 years offset printing experience—sheet fed offset preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and write instructions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as job information, maintenance instructions, and safety rules.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Vacation, holiday, health, dental, life,disability, and 401(k) plans.