We recognize employees as our most important asset and we focus on making Color House Graphics their first choice for employment. Are you ready to join a company that recognizes YOU as their biggest asset?
MUST HAVE BINDERY OPERATOR EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
West Michigan printing and book manufacturing company is seeking an experiencedBindery Operator with the following skills:
Run designated or various pieces of bindery equipment such as folder, stitcher, cutter or laminator. Set up, adjust and operate designed bindery equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret written job tickets or other job specifications containing bindery requirements.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in proper running condition.
- Examines finished work frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects run samples to be sure they meet quality standards
- Cleans and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May be cross trained to run other equipment as needed.
- Adheres to all safety policies.
Job Type: Full-time
We can be flexible to work with you on your work hours/schedule.
Benefits:Vacation, holiday, health, dental, life,disability, and 401(k) plans.